- SHANNON SAILING is CLOSED until further notice.
- For Emergencies and Queries, please phone us on 067-24499 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We thank you for your understanding.
Yacht Launch 2020 Notice
- Heavy Yacht Launch by Crane is postponed until further notice
- The majority of our berth-holders are staying with Shannon Sailing for the coming season. We have very few berths available. Please contact us by phone or email to check if we have a berth for your size of boat. We do have room for safe storage on the hard. Our fees are unchanged from 2019. 067 24499 - email@example.com
Boating Gateway to Lough Derg
Shannon Sailing is a privately owned company on Lough Derg, Ireland’s foremost freshwater inland boating and sailing lake. Our wholly owned, secure and well sheltered harbour facilities are in the village of Dromineer near Nenagh in Co. Tipperary, and directly opposite in Williamstown, Whitegate, Co. Clare, Ireland. We provide an 80+ berth fully serviced Marina with boat and car park, swinging moorings, slipway, diesel and pump-out facilities at Dromineer and a 20+ berth fully serviced facility at Williamstown. Our large Engineering workshop provides a full range of engineering services. Our staff has extensive experience in the refitting and maintenance of vessels and marine systems.
Mon - Fri : 09.30AM - 5.30PM
Sat, May - Sep : 10AM - 3PM
Over 80 boats can be accommodated on our berths at Shannon Sailing Marina Dromineer and 20+ at our Williamstown facility. Both marinas provide a safe haven in all weathers.
Marina Services & Facilities
Workshop - Engine servicing and repairs - inboard & outboard, Fitout, Mechinical overhaul, Hull washdown & cleaning, Painting and Antifouling
Boat Buddy Marine Surface Wash, Boat Buddy Gelcoat Stain Remover, Boat Buddy Marine Surface Protector, etc
Please contact us if you would like any advice or assistance on any aspect of buying or selling a boat.